Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary (Oxfordshire, England) relies on the generosity of volunteers and supporters in order to continue rescuing and caring for donkeys in need of a good home and in many cases also with many other needs such as immediate veterinary care. There are many ways to help the donkeys, including:
- Make a donation (single or regular donations are much appreciated)
- Buy products from our gift shop, which sells Christmas cards, plates and other ceramics, clothing, small donkey toys and books and other items.
- Shop online via www.easyfundraising.org.uk. To help us log on to easyfundraising, nominate Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary as your chosen charity, then purchase whatever you would buy anyway from the many well-known companies featured e.g. Amazon, Marks & Spencer, Argos etc.. Their small contributions to us as a result of your purchases really add up to make a real difference to our work for the donkeys.
- Adopt a donkey
- Sponsor a donkey
- Leave a legacy in your will or make a donation in memoriam.
- Volunteer to help at Island Farm donkey sanctuary (there are lots of things we need help with, e.g. at events, yard work, indoor / desk tasks, fundraising activities and so on)
- Foster donkeys (foster carers facilities are thoroughly checked)