Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary (Oxfordshire, England) relies on the generosity of volunteers and supporters in order to continue rescuing and caring for donkeys in need of a good home, and in many cases also with many other needs such as immediate veterinary care.
There are many ways to help the donkeys, including:
- Make a donation (single or regular donations are much appreciated)
- Buy products from our gift shop, which sells Christmas cards, plates and other ceramics, clothing, small donkey toys and books and other items.
- Adopt a donkey
- Sponsor a donkey
- Leave a legacy in your will or make a donation in memoriam.
- Volunteer to help at Island Farm donkey sanctuary (there are lots of things we need help with, e.g. at events, yard work, indoor / desk tasks, fundraising activities and so on)
- Foster donkeys (foster carers facilities are thoroughly checked)
Everyone works together to provide a safe happy home for the donkeys and other rescued animals.